In the News:
- Faith Goldy appears to have deactivated her Twitter:
- On the 9th of August 2019, Richard Spencer opened an Account on curiouscat.me:
A Twitterer had previously asked him if he had an Account on curiouscat.me, to which he had replied that he would check it out:
I just got Curious Cat, ask me anything! https://t.co/LT2Bo6fT3v— Richard ☀️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) August 10, 2019
Never heard of this, I’ll check it out.— Richard ☀️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) August 5, 2019
- On the 8th of August 2019, Judge Dana Christensen ordered Andrew Anglin to pay Tanya Gersh 14 Million Dollars “for inciting his readers to harass her family”, according to the Associated Press.
- On the 28th of July 2019, Avi Yemini claimed in a Tweet that “Daily Star” removed its Article claiming Tommy Robinson was said to have been dropped by a 70-Year-old “with a single punch” in the Face “on his first day in [Belmarsh-]prison” because of a Complaint Avi submitted “on behalf of #TommyRobinson to the IPSO”.
We did it, the pressure worked! The emails, phone calls and finally the official complaint I submitted on behalf of #TommyRobinson to the IPSO have forced the @DailyStar to remove their fake news story about Tommy being ‘bashed on his first day in jail’.— Avi Yemini 🇦🇺🇮🇱 (@OzraeliAvi) July 28, 2019
This is just the START. pic.twitter.com/7wtjARV2ST
- “Daily Mail” claims “Ilhan Omar and her husband Ahmed Hirsi – the father of her three children – have split”.
- While Isobel Dickinson of “Daily Star” claimed in an Article written on the 21st of July 2019 that Tommy Robinson was “decked in showers” by a 70-Year-old in Belmarsh-Prison, Avi Yemini claimed this did not happen:
MSM: Tommy got decked by a 70-year-old man in the showers— Avi Yemini 🇦🇺🇮🇱 (@OzraeliAvi) July 21, 2019
Me: No he didnt, total #FakeNews
Sheep: How do you know?
Me: Tommy told us
Sheep: Prove it didn’t happen
Me: He’s in isolation so not even possible. How about you prove it actually happened?
- Tommy Robinson‘s Bodyguard Daniel Thomas, a.k.a. Danny Tommo, has tweeted the Following:
#TommyRobinson pleas for the US to help save him, as he is about to be sent to death by the UK government.— Danny Tommo (@RealDannyTommo) July 9, 2019
Tommy will have a large amount of money put on his head, as soon as he arrives in the prison system.
Please if you care about #Tommy retweet this, we must act now.
- Following Jeff Epstein’s Arrest on the 6th of July 2019, Mike Cernovich did a Livestream he titled “Jeff Epstein Arrested due to Mike Cernovich Court Win”:
- Tommy Robinson has been found guilty of Contempt of Court. Avi Yemini reacts from Israel:
- Roosh V started his Tour of the US on the 17th of June 2019, although the first Speaking-Event was on the 21st.
- Andrew Anglin and his Website “Daily Stormer” have been ordered by a federal Judge to pay Dean Obeidallah 4.1 Million Dollars for an Article, which accused him of being the “Mastermind Behind [the] Manchester Bombing” and which he says contains fabricated Tweets.
- In the Wake of Lauren Southern’s Decision to start a new Chapter in her Life that will be “less public”, which she announced on the 2nd of June, Milo Yiannopoulos published an Article alleging that she was romantically involved with at least four Rightwing-Media-Figures in Exchange for their Help writing Material and that one of them was Allum Bokhari of “Breitbart”.
- Avi Yemini’s YouTube-Channel has been demonetised.
TODAY YouTube fully de-monetized my entire channel.— Avi Yemini ???? (@OzraeliAvi) June 6, 2019
I’m not gonna lie, it’s bummer for me.
YouTube has been one of the main income sources that I rely on to be able to do my work. Now that’s suddenly gone.
Thanks for all the love and support: https://t.co/MjKbOx50uk pic.twitter.com/RXWOCKdHw6
- Luke Ford’s YouTube-Channel has been demonetised.
Youtube demonetized my channel. pic.twitter.com/tPWhvF3MMa— (((Luke Ford))) (@lukeford) June 5, 2019